Thursday

Dear Beloved Part Two

This is a bit of a different post than what I usually write, but I've got to share this, it's hilarious.
I received another 419 scam mail today. (at the help desk, yes)
A rich, woman, close to kicking the bucket, wanting to transfer her late husband's millions to me. Darn, my lucky day!

There are two things about the mail that are particularly funny.
It starts off like this:

"First of all, I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my e-mail, although I am not comfortable discussing it through this manner, due to lots of unsolicited mails on the internet presently"

That line in itself is worth a reply, something like.. "hmm I can't remember giving you my email or asking you to mail me but hey, thanks for thinking of me, it's appreciated!"

One of the next paragraphs in the mail is top notch, it beats every scam mail I've ever seen.

"According to the doctor, my medical report quotes a very short life sperm due to my health status presently"

Life sperm? I read it twice, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I googled that line, being fairly confident that others have received such mail as well. Lo and behold, look at that:

Mrs Victoria Szentiványi had a short life sperm in May 2010.

http://www.419scam.org/emails/2010-06/16/01099278.39.htm
Mrs. Josepha F. Biondolillo is looking at a short life sperm in June 2010

http://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89281
Mrs. Albina Marada was facing a short life sperm last month.

Anne Nanda Bates joins the short life sperm club.

Mrs.Elizabeth Joshua also fell victim of the short life sperm epidemic.

Relentlessly, the short life sperm bug bit Hajjah Aicha Kone

Mrs. Brina vanska was hit with a short life sperm diagnosis last spring.

Symptoms of short life sperm:
1) You start emailing complete strangers.
2) You want to give away millions.
3) You develop multiple personality disorder and start using different names.

At least I am not rich. I won't have to worry about short life sperm!


2 comments: