Cool things to reply when a help desk asks you for your IP address
1) Are you joking? Just get it from my email header.
2) Sorry, I'm not giving my IP to anyone, that's private information.
3) What's an IP? I didn't realise you had to have a degree in computer science to use the internet.
4) It was 22.214.171.124 yesterday, but it changed.
5) Thanks for asking.
6) You should know. You blocked it.
7) I'm not sure, let me call my ISP and I'll let you know.
8) What do you need that for?
9) Don't bother, I always use proxies when accessing your site.
10) Sorry, I don't think I have an IP.
11) I think it's internet explorer but I could be wrong.
12) I can't imagine just giving my IP without any compensation.